Thursday

Frozen people!
















No, not us in the Paris winter, but pictures I took in the Luxembourg Gardens(and one just outside it) which is just full of statues, frozen people who remind me of the White Witch's courtyard in the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe! Thought you guys might like these!





Because Mum had to work on her book and wanted to be left in peace in the apartment, Grandmere and Dad and I walked around all day again today in all sorts of places on the Left Bank, including the Luxembourg Gardens. It was fun but tiring as we also walked all the way back! I keep saying to Grandmere and Dad that we're wasting those Metro tickets we bought, but they pretend not to hear!

4 comments:

  1. No wonder they're frozen,m the silly things are naked in a Paris winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reckon that's pretty right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! That faun could be like Mr Tumnus--except he doesn't have an embrella.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.