Tuesday

Signing off..


Well it's been a few days since I wrote in this blog--lots and lots of things have happened in the last week or so--very full on and amazing and frightening and horrible things--not things I can really write about on this blog because some of it is police stuff and I can't say anything till the trial's over--and also because some of it is still a bit raw and shocking--But good stuff has come out of it, really, really good stuff. I'll tell you all about it--and I promise to write about it in detail too one day--but I'm going to leave you on a teaser--a photo taken near the Place de la Concorde, just yesterday..

And that's my last post. Because right now there's too much going on for me to keep this up any more. And much that I need to think about, to process--and in the future, to understand.

This is me, Cristal Lyon, signing off.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Cristal, fantastic blog! And bonne chance with everything you do. It was great to meet you and great we can be friends..
    And so pleased for you and Simon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I know it won't be the end of the story, hon, not by a long shot!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my God, Cris, you can't do this to us! I am absolutely DYING to know what happened! And who's the guy????

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's OK, Cristal, you tell us in your own time..We're thinking of you, babe, can't wait to see you again..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, shut up, Else, you stickybeak! You tell us when you're ready, Cris--but maybe let it be soon, right? Thinking of you, see you soon, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.