Today I spent with just Grandmere in the morning, and then Dad in the afternoon too(Mum was still working on her book.). It was much nicer weather today, there was even blue sky, the sun came out and it wasn't even that cold(though of course you still needed your jumper and coat!) so it was really nice to walk around(and we walked our feet off again of course!!)
In the morning then Grandmere and I went to the big department stores, Galeries Lafayette and Le Printemps--they are really old department stores that started in the 19th century and they are really quite grand, especially Galeries Lafayette which has this gorgeous domed roof with stained glass and and golden carved balcony things, really very amazing! It is huge too with so many clothes and stuff you start to feel quite dizzy after a while!
Here are some pictures of Galeries Lafayette's domed roof and balconies, and also one of the jacket Grandmere bought me(it's the cream one on the dummy in the centre, it's gorgeous!) I also took a picture of this gorgeous dress that I'd like one of these days(like when I win Lotto, cos it was really really expensive!)
And also a picture of some rather cool fake fur jackets I saw..
It's not fair! I'm so jealous! Seriously though, good choice of jacket, looks cool.
ReplyDeleteThat roof is SO amazing! I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh and of course the jacket is cool too! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'd like one of those furs--though not right now, it's not exactly that sort of weather here!!
ReplyDelete