


This is the blog I'm keeping as a kind of live diary or journal for when I'm in Paris. I've made it so you guys are signed in as co-authors, so you can comment easily but we don't just get randoms lobbing in! Hope you enjoy it!
Dad and I go off on our big trip next week--Hobart-Sydney-Singapore-Paris. Long and boring plane trip, but who cares! Mum is picking us up at the airport, with Grandmere(my French grandma, she's Dad's mum.)
Packing my bag at the moment, keep putting things in and then changing my mind and taking them out again. Dad says to remember the weight restrictions and not to take my whole wardrobe! He also says to take lots of warm clothes cos it's going to be cold over there. Not, I hope, as cold as it's been earlier--Mum who's been there a few weeks doing the research for her latest guidebook reckons it's the coldest Parisian winter in about 50 years! She said that for about three or four days a couple of weeks ago she hardly went out as the streets were so icy and the temp so low it was just almost as cold in Paris as it was in Moscow! Pretty full-on! I mean it does get pretty cold in Tassie where I live but that's a bit extreme!
Counting down the days..Paris, here we come!!
Cool, Cristal! Now we can keep up with yr travels!! luv from Katie
ReplyDeleteyeah and drool with envy too..
ReplyDeletehey, cris, don't stuff yr bag 2 much, u might want to buy some of those funky french clothes!!
xx
hey and make sure you write up lots of stuff! want to see what paris is like(and of course johnny and everything!!??)xoxo
ReplyDelete